GUE CAVE 2
GUE Cave 2 training builds upon the skills, knowledge and experience that you acquired since your Cave 1 class. In this class you will learn the necessary skills to venture deeper into the cave environment. Complex navigation and handling of additional stage and decompression cylinders are the main topics covered during this class. Cave 2 training requires a high level of awareness and solid fundamental skills in order to master the demanding training. GUE’s Cave 2 Class stands out in the dive industry as a full cave class of the highest quality.
In order to enroll in a Cave 2 course you must:
- Submit a completed registration form, a medical history, and a liability release to GUE Headquarters
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have diving insurance, such as DAN
- Be a nonsmoker
- Obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for the use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for any prior medical condition that may pose a risk while diving
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be Cave 1 certified
- Have a minimum of 25 cave dives beyond Cave Diver 1 certification
The duration of this class is normally six days with a minimum of 10 cave dives.